Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Cool14

Please, be truthful.

 

Fill this out about me (then send it back to me)*BUT FIRST* Send a
Blank
Copy To All Of Your Friends
(So They Can Fill It Out About You! Got It?? BE HONEST
 

 

1. My name:  

2. Where did we meet? :

3. How long have you known me?:  

4. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, nothing)?:

5. When you first saw me what was your first impression?  

6. My birthday?:  

7. Color Hair?:  

8. Color eyes?:  

 9. Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met?  

10. Whats my fav type of music?:  

11.Whats one of my fav things to do outdoors?:

12. Am I shy or outgoing?  

13. Would you consider me a friend?:

14. Have you ever seen me cry? If yes, when?:  

 15. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be?  

 

16. Quiet or loud?  

17. Short or Tall:  

 18.Weird or original:  

 19. Smart or stupid?

 20. Boring or Fun?

21. Attractive or Unattractive?

22.A psycho?  

23.Athlethic?

24. A nerd?  

25. Two-faced?

 

26.Immature?

27. Mature?

 JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

28. What is the worst thing about me?  

 

29. When is my birthday?  

30. Who is my best friend?  

31. What song(if any)reminds you of me?

32. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?  

33. If you could rename me, what would my name be?

34. A feature that you like about me as a person:  

 35. If you could give me anything, what would it be?  

 36. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?

37. What word do I say all the time?

38. Is there anything you like to say to me?

 

No comments: