Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

God7

 
There was a man who dresses as a saint,grown his beard and went to jungle for "TAPASYA"(meditation).After some years he returned and claimed that he is a great saint.Everybody paid and showed respect for him.This thing was misunderstood by that man and he always boasted of being most respected saint of the world and he also claimed that he has gone through GITA, BIBLE,QURAN
.If anybody speaks even a little thing against him ,he get angry punishes that fellow.That is he often get angry.
 
One day a young and cool gentleman came infront of him and asked that "Lord I heard that if somebody want to get something from you ,you give himcordially".
That man(saint) replied, "Yes my son, ask what ever you want".
The gentleman replied" Lord give me some fire".
Man(saint) replied "There is no fire here".
The gentleman replied" Lord give me some fire".
Man(saint) replied "I telling  there is no fire here".
The gentleman replied" Lord give me some fire".
Man(saint) replied "I told na  there is no fire here".
The gentleman replied" Lord ,there is fire,please give me some ".
 
The Man(saint) got angry severely and shouted on him "You ruscle,I told na there is no fire ,now are you going or shall I punish you".
 
The gentleman smiled and said "Ohh!! this much fire in you,I cannot tolerate".
 
The Man(saint) was shocked and too much ashamed and recognised that the gentleman was far more great saint than him.He bowed on his feet and apologised.
 
Moral of the story :
 
"Greatness is in forgiveness,not into taking Revenge"
 
 

No comments: