Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun146

Will someone tell me where is God,

I want to ask him why this life is so odd.



When u r happy, u have to cry;

It hardly does matter, how much u try.

Nothing is certain, nothing can be changed,

Still we run day n night to catch the gone train.



I know questioning life is not right,

If everything is predecided, then y do we fight.

People say I speak a lot,

Tell me, isn?t it worth giving a thought.



I promise, I m not sad,

It?s just that I sometimes feel bad.

Why doesn?t god understand, that I too have a heart of mine,

Why does he think that after getting hurt, I will b fine.



God made these planets, the stars and the moon,

Doesn?t it sound philosphical to say that life is a boon.

Beautiful are the skies, the mountains and the oceans I see,

But their vastness reminds me of the emptiness in me.



Good times rarely come, only people become used to the bad,

After all we are humans, there is a limit to be sad.

I don?t want anyone to explain me now,

I want to be happy, but please don?t tell me how.



God can?t escape from me for long,

I can wait till then, I am really strong.

I know I?ll meet him one day,

Just that the day comes soon I pray.



No comments: