Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun68


A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been
asked to go fishing up in canada with my boss &
several of his Friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good
opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting, so
could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set
out my rod and fishing box. We're
Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to
pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk
pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being
the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but
otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught
many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few
Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like
I asked you to Do?"

You'll love the answer...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>.
>>
The wife replied, "I did.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >>
>>
>>
>>
>>.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
They're in your fishing box.....

No comments: