Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Friend42

I had a fight recently

with my best friend I fought

"let her call me first"

was my immediate thought.

 

While both the hearts ached,

we preferred to sit & wait

for the other to bend first

each satisfying his ego's thirst.

 

When I had waited too long

I picked up my cell,

had just dialed her number

and there rang the doorbell.

 

Staring at me there

laid a card for me

a smile ran across my face

as it read " I AM SORRY".

 

I called her number again

but alas! dint get a reply

I have been so arrogant

so stupid had been I.

 

Finally I went and met her

and all was well as before

a simple SORRY has cleared

all the dark clouds formed.

 

While I write this piece

I could not stop to think a while

many friends we may loose

for not apologising on time

No comments: