Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Knowledge4

When I take a long time to finish,

I am slow,

When my PM takes a long time,

He is thorough.

 

When I don't do it,

I am lazy,

When my PM does not do it,

He is busy,

 

When I do something without being told,

I am trying to be smart,

When my PM does the same,

He takes the initiative,

 

When I please my PM,

I am apple polishing,

When my PM pleases his GPM,

He is cooperating,

 

When I make a mistake,

You’re an idiot.

When my PM makes a mistake,

He’s only human.

 

When I am out of the office,

I am wandering around.

When my PM is out of the office,

He’s on business.

 

When I am on a day off sick,

I am always sick.

When my PM is a day off sick,

He must be very ill.

 

When I apply for leave,

I must be going for an interview

When my PM applies for leave,

It’s because he's overworked

 

When I do well,

My PM never remembers,

When I do wrong,

He never forgets.

 

No comments: