Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun98

What Makes A Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad

My Father

W hen I was: Four years old: My daddy can do anything.
W hen I was: Five years old: My daddy knows a whole lot.
W hen I was: Six years old: My dad is smarter than your dad.
W hen I was: Eight years old: My dad doesn't know exactly everything.
W hen I was: 10 years old: In the olden days, when my dad grew up, things were sure
different.
W hen I was: 12 years old: Oh, well, naturally, Dad doesn't know anything about that. He
is too old to remember his childhood.
W hen I was: 14 years old: Don't pay any attention to my dad. He is so old-fashioned.
W hen I was: 21 years old: Him? My Lord, he's hopelessly out of date.
W hen I was: 25 years old: Dad knows about it, but then he should, because he has been
around so long.
W hen I was: 30 years old: Maybe we should ask Dad what he thinks. After all, he's had a
lot of experience.
W hen I was: 35 years old: I'm not doing a single thing until I talk to Dad.
W hen I was: 40 years old: I wonder how Dad would have handled it. He was so wise.
W hen I was: 50 years old: I'd give anything if Dad were here now so I could talk this
over with him. Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was. I could have
learned a lot from him.

No comments: