Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun260


If the truth be told about wives......




I recently read that love is entirely a matter of
chemistry.
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. David
Bissonette


* When a man steals your wife, there is no better
revenge
than
to let him keep her.



* After marriage, husband and wife become two
sides of a
coin;
they just can't face each other, but still they stay
together. Hemant
Joshi

* By all means marry. If you get a good wife,
you'll be happy.
If
you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. Socrates

* Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents
us from
achieving them. Dumas

* The great question... which I have not been able
to answer...
is, "What does a woman want? Sigmund Freud

* I had some words with my wife, and she had some
paragraphs
with
me. Anonymous

* "Some people ask the secret of our long marriage.
We take
time
to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little
candlelight, dinner,
soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
Henry
Youngman


* "I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for
two years."
Sam Kinison

* "There's a way of transferring funds that is even
faster than
electronic banking. It's called marriage." James Holt McGavran

* "I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first
one left me
and the second one didn't." Patrick Murray

* Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,

2. Whenever you're right, shut up. Nash

* The most effective way to remember your wife's
birthday is to
forget it once... Anonymous

* You know what I did before I married? Anything I
wanted to.
Henny Youngman

* My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then
we met.
Rodney
Dangerfield

* A good wife always forgives her husband when
she's wrong.
Milton Berle

* Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with
the enemy.
Anonymous

* A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife
wanted".
Next
day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same
thing: "You
can have mine." Anonymous

* First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second
Guy "You're
lucky, mine's still alive."


No comments: