Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun364

Start


I am at the starting line
A whole life lies ahead of me
I do not have anything as mine
And I feel, I feel so free


A step was taken, a journey began
Without any knowledge or thought
Slowly I walked as world I scan
Every step something new it taught


As I walked further more
Life showed me sadness and tears
Further as I tried to explore
It showed me nightmares and fears


I still held on, carried on
I still did not give up hope
Soon all the pains were gone
But life further hit a slope


Nothing I did worked well
Nothing I tried seemed bright
On my way to heaven or hell
My life doesn't seem all right.



No comments: