Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun374

In the graceful journey of my life

there suddenly a moment came,

Leaving my family so close

I marched away for the fame.



In the city full of strangers

literally I relied on my fate,

When I realized four unknowns

eventually had become my roommate



Mr. Sunil the only man serious

has got his own appetite,

Sometime we share a joke

the moment next we start a fight.



Buddy Nitesh looks cool and calm

Enjoys the life full stretching out his arm,

To mumbai he goes every weekend

like it's somekind of his static trend.



Handsome Kausy is in fact a dancer

and poems he writes too,

Gazing at girls around his cubical

he thinks and attempts them to woo



Finally to Prince I owe no intro

as he enters, we run to and fro

After he having a peg absurd

we are tortured till degree third.



These are my four mate

acting as the strong pillar,

relying on them most

enjoys life I the Silent Killer

No comments: