Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun375

Standing near the temple wall
Waiting for bus in a moment small
Where I can see her pass by
And my day happily will fly


Day and noon, evening and night
Till in sky there is light
I continue to wait every day
Cause she is pretty every way


No one means so much to me
No one brings joy to me
Seeing her brings so much love
She is an angel from above


Dreaming of her every night
I go to bed happy and bright
Poem every page in my diary say
My love for her grows every day


One glance is all I ever ask
One smile, moment of joy to bask
One word, one sweet word to hear
How long have I waited to be near


I do not want to touch or hurt
I do not want to talk or flirt
All I want is to look at her
Every day every night forever


No comments: