Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun367

She's sweet, she's bubbly
as a baby,she was cute and cuddly,
and now she is a graceful bird,
deserving the praises to every word;




She nags me with her endless talks
but with her, I enjoy the long walks,
She's ready with excuses for shirking work
will do them though, only for some perks!!


Fights she picks with me n my brother,
that sometimes can be a bother,
yet she wins with big tears,
and sometimes reminding bro his fears;


Try as much I might,
from her, nothing i can hide,
my secrets she will never tell,
even advice she gives well;


Just her thought makes me smile
but I do envy her for a while,
for she lives close to my mother
and my dear father and brother;



She has the beauty of the four seasons,
I love her for uncountable reasons,
She can be calm as the pond or angry as the twister
She's my darling precious little sister......

No comments: