Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun190

1= I like you
2= I love you
3= You're funny
4= You're cool
5= I don't really care for your personality
6= I wanna be you
7= You're sexy
8= You have a nice body
9= I hate you
10= You're boring
11= your gay and your just a waste of air
12= You have an awesome personality
13= I want a kiss
14= I wanna be your best friend
15= I want to go out with you
16= I'm looking for a relationship with you
17= be wit me
18= you're cute
19= I don't know you well enough
20= I want you in my life
21= lets give it another try
22= I can forgive you lets try it!
23= no one can ever replace u
24= being your friend is really great
25= u never change
26= u silly as hell
27= I miss u
28= I want u and only u
29= can we just make up for old time sake!
30= I wanna marry u!


A REPLLY IS A MUST ...U CAN SELECT MORE THAN 1 NUMBER
BUT FIRST SND DIS TO ALL UR FRNDS INCLUDING ME SO THT I CAN RITE ABT U!!!!!

No comments: