Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun215

WHO IS THE GREATEST?


Cow, Ant & Donkey
Cow, ant & a Donkey are debating on who is the greatest among three of THEM
So here it goes........ ......... .
Cow : I give 50 litters of milk every day and that's why I am the greatest.

Ant : I work day and night, summer and winter, I can carry 52 times my own weight and that's why I am the Greatest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
HELLO-WHY ARE YOU SCROLLING DOWN??

ITS YOUR TURN NOW - PLEASE SPEAK UP.

No comments: