Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun214

Attack of a DOG


A man sees a woman getting chased by a dog.


When the dog is about to bite the woman, the man intervenes and kicks the dog.


A reporter was seeing all this. He said "That was great. I'll definitely publish this in newspaper.


Tomorrow the headline will be 'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."


The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here. I am from US".


Reporter: "OK. Then the headline will be US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN FROM A DOG".


Man: Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen. I'm a Pakistani national".



Next day, the headline in the paper read....
....
...
.....
.....
.....
.....

.....

.....
....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

TERRORIST ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG!!!!!!!



No comments: