Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun212

> Our Friend was chatting with a female - Online chat.










> Background both are s/ w










> engineers by the way and










> both work for real big MNC's










>










> Hero: Hey...GM (Good Morning)... How's u doing










> today?










>










> Female: VGM...Day is going good and it got better










> having found u on chat










>










> Hero: wow...am honoured, u know what, my day starts










> only when I find you on Chat










>










> Female: Yep...me too feel the same...Brb (be right










> back)'ll get some Coffee.










>










> Hero: OK










>










> Hero waits impatiently. Meanwhile, his manager comes










> to his seat.)










>










> Manager: Hey, I need some help from you










>










> Hero: [**** This guy always comes at wrong time]










> Yeah tell me










>










> Manager: Could u write a program for me which










> generates nth prime number, Given value of n. Would










> you give this by today evening?










>










> Hero: I would do that, but I think it's quite hard,










> is it ok with you, if I Give it by tomorrow










> evening.










>










> Manager: Yeah, that would be fine. Thank you [Leaves










> the place]










>










> (Our hero sighs and stares at his monitor waiting










> impatiently for Female to Arrive. All of a sudden










> smiles on his face. Over to chat window...)










>










> Female: Hey, am back










>










> Hero: cool, you know what my manager does, She's










> kinda..... keeps asking stupid Things, tries to give










> me stupid work










>










> Female: Yeah, it's the same everywhere. Real sick










> ppl these managers are!!










>










> Hero: Yep, u rite!!










>










> Female: Hey, can u do me a favor










>










> Hero: *smiles* sure, why not.










>










> Female: Hey, I want you to write me a program to










> print nth prime Number, given N. Would you give that










> to me by tomorrow evening? Plzzz. You know it's real










> Urgent for me to work










>










> Hero: hey, that's a one-hour's work. Sure check Ur










> mail in an hour from now. ok?










>










> Female: THIS IS WHAT I ASKED U WHEN I CAME TO YOUR










> WORK PLACE. NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM!! AND ONE MORE










> POINT.... YOUR 1 HOUR TIME STARTS NOW!



No comments: