Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping
Click Here to save more on coupon deal while shopping only on coupondealshopping

Fun206

WHY GIRLS DONT MARRY SOFTWARE ENGINEERS.....


Wife - would you like to have some snacks?
Husband - hard disk full.

Wife - have you brought the saree.
Husband - Bad command or file name.

Wife - but I told you about it in morning
Husband - erroneous syntax, abort, retry,cancel.

Wife - hae bhagwan !forget it where's your salary.
Husband - file in use, read only, try after some time.

Wife - at least give me your credit card, i can do some shopping.
Husband - sharing violation, access denied.

Wife - i made a mistake in marrying you.
Husband - data type mismatch.

Wife - you are useless.
Husband - by default. [:)]

Wife - what is my value in your life?
Husband - unknown virus detected.

Wife - do you love me or your computer?
Husband - Too many parameters.

Wife - i will go to my dad's house.
Husband - program has performed an illegal operation,it will close.

Wife - I will leave you forever.
Husband - close all programs and log in again

No comments: